The SV20H brings the classic tone of the 1959SLP straight to your home. Arguably the most famous amp of all time has been perfectly reinvented for today’s guitarist. Uniting the original all-valve sound with the choice to switch between 20W and 5W at the touch of a button, all packed into the definitive rock rig.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE UK
Capturing the classic Marshall spirit with an iconic British-built valve amp.
CLASSIC SOUND CAPTURED
Accurately recreating the iconic sound heard on thousands of influential tracks from across the years.
TAME THE UNTAMEABLE
Everything you expect from the 1959SLP now available with power reduction technology, letting you shift through the gears from 20W to 5W.
A sonic essential lovingly recreated for today’s player, the SV20H truly mirrors the 1959SLP.
- Output wattage: 20W with optional power reduction 5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), DI (1/4" instrument jack)
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Controls: Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 X EL34
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 9,25 kg
- Width: 500 mm
- Height: 240 mm
- Depth: 230 mm
Uniting raw power with a compact and portable chassis, the SV212 cab perfectly delivers the quintessentially British tone of the 1959SLP.
Created to be combined with the SV20H or used as an extension cab for the SV20C, the British-built SV212 cab makes superb use of two Celestion V-Type speakers to drive home that iconic Marshall tone. Iconic tone recreated - From saturated blues tones to biting leads for classic rock, this cab delivers the unmistakable sounds and instantly recognizable stylings of a 1959SLP.
Lightweight and portable – The SV212 lets you take the 1959SLP home. Packaged within a lightweight frame this cab delivers iconic Marshall tone on stage, in the studio, or at home.