4-Kanals US Style Preamp/DI. 4-Kanals mikrofonpreamp med det klassiska Amerikanska Rock’n Roll soundet och Altran transformatorerna medför en stor, kraftig botten och öppen, silkeslen topp.
WA-412 har alla funktionen man förväntar sig och mycket mer. Output Trim på varje kanal så du har total kontroll på dina nivåer och med Tone Switch väljer du mellan ett klassiskt varmt ljud eller mer rent, natruligt öppet ljud.
Packed With Features
The WA-412 has all of the features one would expect from this style of preamp... and more. Output Trim is available on every channel for precise control and creative gain staging. A Tone switch (transformer input impedance) is also available on each channel, which allows you to choose between a warm and punchy classic console tone or go for a more open & neutral sound.
Each channel utilizes a fully discrete socketed 6-pin opamp that can be swapped with other opamps. Discrete opamp circuitry is known for its high headroom and low distortion characteristics and has much to do with the coveted sound of these classic console preamps.
Warm Audio is proud to be using input and output transformers that are made in the USA by a high-end transformer manufacturer, Altran. We worked closely with Altran to create unique transformers that extend the low-frequency response of these classic preamps. The transformers also use a vintage winding technique that produces a very distinct smooth BIG character.
Carefully choosing the WA-412 components has resulted in an amazing four channel ‘workhorse’ preamp/DI that performs at the highest levels, while still adding vintage console magic to your signal.
- 4 channel microphone preamplifier + instrument DI
- Fully discrete, transformer coupled, through-hole component topology
- Altran USA custom wound, premium input, and output transformers
- X520 discrete op-amp in every channel, socketed for convenience. Can be user-replaced with most 6 pin, discrete op-amps for varying flavor & tone
- 65db of gain
- Inputs - microphone xlr & active instrument 2meg ohm HI-z
- Outputs - transformer balanced xlr & trs
- 20db pad - pads both mic and instrument DI inputs
- Tone button input impedance - switches from 600 ohms to 150 ohms (Affects the tone of both the mic and HI-z inputs)
- Self noise: <-90db (Nominal)
- Frequency response: 20hz to 20khz <+/-0.25db (Tone button out), 20hz to 20khz +/-2db (Tone button in)
- +48 volt phantom power
- Led metering
- Output trim knob for precise level control and tone sculpting