USB-ljudkort med 2-in/2-ut. USB 2.0 med professionell audio konvertering,
inbyggd Vintage Mic Preamp och 76 kompressor m.m.
Universal Audio skapade Volt 176 för sångare, låtskrivare, gitarrister, livestreamare och podcastare. Detta bärbara 2-in/2-ut USB-ljudkort för Mac, PC, iPad och iPhone ger dig överlägsen ljudkvalitet, ett Vintage Mic Preamp-läge som härrör från UA:s 610-rörförförstärkare plus en klassisk analog kompressor. Stort mjukvarupaket ingår med plugins och programvara från några av branshens ledande tillverkare.
Classic Studio Sound, Anywhere.
Universal Audio created Volt 276 for singers, songwriters, musicians, livestreamers, and podcasters who want to easily record audio with big studio sound. This portable 2-in/2-out USB recording interface for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone features a built-in Vintage Mic Preamp mode, plus a classic analog compressor — ready to capture your inspiration with professional studio results.
Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on
Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone. Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode.
Add clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with an
analog compressor based on UA's iconic 1176. Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including: Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Record Yourself with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 176 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture a Classic Vocal with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 276 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 276's onboard 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit inspired by US's classic 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
- AbletonAbleton Live Lite
- Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Celemony Melodyne Essential
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Plugin Alliance Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
- Brainworx bx_tuner
- Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
- UJAM Virtual Drummer DEEP
- UJAM Virtual Bassist DANDY
- Spitfire LABS
Traveling light? Plug Volt 276 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged all-metal construction and sleek, vintage-inspired industrial design, Volt 276 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB
Camera Adapter (except iPad Pro with USB-C).
- Desktop 1-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Built-in 76 Compressor adds instant clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with all-new analog circuit based on UA's iconic 1176
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered for less cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
- Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
- USB cable (included)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
- (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
- (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
- Internet connection for software downloads