The Vintage V74MRSSB ICON bass replicates the beautiful, worn-in look and feel of an instrument that exhibits a lifetime's worth of woodshedding, rehearsing and performing, straight out of the box.
Good things come to those who wait – but who has the time for that? A Vintage ICON Series Bass already looks like your lifetime companion; the best part is your journey is just beginning. Play on.
VJ74 Features Body: Easter Poplar body for improved resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
- Neck: Hard Maple bolt on neck for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel. Scale Length: 34" / 864mm.
- Frets: 20 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage VJ74.
- Nut: 38mm white graphite stays friction-free to aid tuning and playability.
- Bridge: Wilkinson four saddle compensated brass bridge provides improved intonation all over the fretboard.
- Machine heads: Wilkinson WJBL200 ensure smooth and stable tuning. Pickups: Two Wilkinson PB WJB00 (M), WJB800 (B) single coil pickups for ultimate clarity and articulation.
- Controls: Single Volume and tone controls.
- Roll Control allows mixture of Bridge and Middle pickups for enormous tonal options. Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
The VJ74™ is an original Vintage® ICON Series bass, designed and created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Vintage design team.