The VH100R features twin footswitchable channels each with its own footswitchable gain, independent 3 band EQ, independent reverb level and dedicated FX loop, giving you an unprecedented level of flexibility.
You can now go from a super clean shimmer, to a warm clean crunch, to a stack style distortion to a full on lead tone as simply as stepping on a switch - which is included with the amp (FS4).
The by word for the VH100R is flexibility - flexibility of tone and flexibility of use. In this day and age the modern guitar player has an arsenal of products available to them - from single stomp box effects to mighty racks.
To cater for this level of choice the VH100R is fitted with five effects loops, each giving the player slightly different options when connecting external gear.
There are side chain effects loops for channels A & B as well as one global to the entire pre amp.
There is an insert loop, which can be run in three modes - Bypass, Side chain or Insert with a dedicated return level, and finally there is a Pre amp out/Power amp in loop.
- Power: RMS 100 Watts
- Inputs: Hi & Lo Jacks
- Channels 2, each with footswitchable gain
- Equalisation Independent Bass, Middle & Treble for both channels Master Presence Control Yes Bright Switch Yes, on clean channel Switchable Resonance Yes Preamp Valves Premium ECC83 Output Valves Premium EL34 Class
- Class A/B
- Reverb Yes, With independent levels on each channel
- Line Out Yes
- Line In Yes
- Footswitch FS4 (Included)
- Speaker connections Connections for 1 x 16Ω, 2 x 16Ω, 1 x 8Ω, 2 x 8Ω
- FX Loop(s) Channel A, Channel B, Channel A + B, Global Insert/Side Chain with Return level Weight 27.5 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) 678 x 272 x 288
- Switchable valve bias (5881/EL34) Yes