The Vintage V4MRVW ICON bass replicates the beautiful, worn-in look and feel of an instrument that exhibits a lifetime's worth of woodshedding, rehearsing and performing, straight out of the box.
Good things come to those who wait – but who has the time for that? Featuring a Wilkinson WOBP pickup, compensated brass saddle bridge and improved upper fret access, the Vintage V4MRVW is true player’s instrument that’s ready to turn its hand to any number of musical styles. A Vintage ICON Series Bass already looks like your lifetime companion; the best part is your journey is just beginning. Play on. V4 Features Body: Eastern poplar body for improved resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
The V4™ is an original Vintage® ICON Series bass, designed and created by Trev Wilkinson and the UK Vintage design team.
- Neck: Hard Maple bolt on neck for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel. Scale Length: 34" / 864mm.
- Frets: 20 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V4MRVW.
- Nut: 42mm black graphite stays smooth and friction-free.
- Bridge: Wilkinson four saddle compensated brass bridge provides improved intonation all over the fretboard.
- Machine heads: Wilkinson WJBL200 ensure smooth and stable tuning.
- Pickups: One Wilkinson WOBP single coil pickup for ultimate clarity and articulation. Controls: Single Volume and tone controls.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
- Weight: 4kg.