Ashdown Engineering’s extraordinary new Superfly combines a sophisticated programmable bass preamplifier and a powerful 500 Watts RMS power section in a compact bass amp head that weighs in at just 10 pounds.
A product of the innovative Ashdown Labs development programme, the Superfly is gifted with a powerful, authoritative sound with a strong, controlled bottom end and clear, precise highs, all courtesy of an advanced digital power amp section. Programming the preamplifier is an intuitive and straightforward process.
The user can store 69 programmes comprising of input level, 7-band graphic equalisation and compression settings, and switch them via any MIDI-compatible pedal to achieve an exceptional degree of live performance control on stage.
- Instrument Input Range: 100mV - 5V
- Balanced DI Output (Pre/Post EQ switchable): 600 Ohms, - 20dB
- Line Output: 10K Ohms, 0dB
- Effects Loop: 10K Ohms, 0dB Digital Interfaces: USB,
- MIDI Programme Memories: 30 Factory, 69 User
- EQ: +/- 15dB at 60Hz, 180Hz, 340Hz, 660Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.6kHz, 5kHz
- Power Output: 2 x 250 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- Weight: 10 lbs./4.5Kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.7 in./220mm x 3.4 in./86mm x 14.2 in./360mm