Sphere L22 Kondensator, stereo, stormembransmikrofon som modellerar egenskaperna hos de mest eftertraktade vintagemikrofonerna med häpnadsväckande precision. Byt mikrofon, karaktäristik eller andra egenskaper under eller efter inspelning. 30 mikrofonmodeller ingår.
The Sphere L22™ microphone system from Townsend Labs models the characteristics of the most sought-after large-diaphragm condenser microphones with amazing accuracy, and allows selection of different mics and patterns even after tracking.
The Sphere™ system consists of a high precision dual channel microphone, which when paired with the included Sphere DSP plug-in (UAD, VST, AU, AAX Native) accurately models the response of a wide range of mics, including transient response, harmonics, proximity effect and three-dimensional polar response.
Now you can:
- Record with the sound of microphones many have only dreamt about
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics, even after tracking!
- Audition the sound of different microphones without tiring the vocalist
- Reduce bleed, undesirable room coloration, and other common issues using Off-Axis Correction™
- Record in stereo from a single microphone
- Sphere L22 Microphone – high precision, dual-capsule, large-diaphragm condenser studio microphone, which can be used with or without modeling
- 10 Foot (3 Meter) Breakout Cable
- Shock Mount
- Hard Mount
- Hard Carrying Case
- Plush Dust Cover Sphere Plug-in
- Sphere™ DSP algorithms – accurately models a wide range of the most sought-after microphones in the world.
- Re-Mic technology – allows the user to change the mic type and polar pattern even after tracking.
- New patented features – including Off-Axis Correction™, which can produce more accurate polar patterns for reduced bleed, room coloration, and feedback.
- Supports a wide range of plug-in formats – including UAD, VST2, VST3, Audio Units, and AAX Native on Mac and Windows.
30 included microphone models:
- LD-67 NOS
- LD-87 TK
- LD-414 Brass
- LD-414 Nylon
- LD-414 US
- LD-414 T2
- RB-77DX Satin
- RB-77DX Umber
- Sphere Linear