Portable Stereo Headphone Amplifier
The PHA-3 Stereo Field Production Headphone Amplifier provides three independent headphone feeds from balanced or unbalanced sources, and can drive headphones to high levels at audiophile quality with low distortion—ideal for field broadcast production companies, portable audio/video production crews, and live sound productions where critical audio monitoring is required, even under high SPL conditions. The PHA3 features a rugged metal case and the ability to daisy-chain additional units utilizing the Loop outputs.
- 3 Independent headphone outputs with individual level controls.
- Balanced XLR inputs or 1/4" and 3.5mm stereo inputs.
- Switchable stereo or mono operation.
- 1/4" Loop output for daisy-chaining additional units in series for extra outputs.
- Parallel 3.5mm and 1/4" outputs with two additional 1/4" outputs.
- Internal power (2x AA) or external power (5-17VDC) with seamless switchover.
- GREEN LED indicates power with good battery, RED indicates low battery power.
- LED turns RED to warn when (4) hours of battery life remain.
- Rugged aluminum chassis with strap loops for wearing or mounting.