Analog synthesizer with all-new synthesis structure optimized for amazing monophonic sounds and sequences. Fully programmable, analog synthesis for all players; monologue is the next-generation monophonic synthesizer that shares the spirit of the acclaimed minilogue, with a completely new voice and powerful new features.
Keyboard: 25-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
Program: 100 programs (80 Presets / 20 Users) Each program includes microtuning and sequence data settings.
Main Synthesis Parameters:
MASTER: Drive, VCO1: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Shape, VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Noise), Sync/Ring, Pitch, Shape, MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance, EG: Type (A/D, A/G/D, G), Attack, Decay, Int, Target (Pitch, Pitch 2, Cutoff), LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Mode (Fast, Slow, 1-Shot), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
16-step monophonic sequencer. Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
32 settings (20 Preset tunings / 6 User scales / 6 User octaves) Each setting can be set the key.
23 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access. A slider can control different parameters for each program
Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack),
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack),
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack), Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack),
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack),
- MIDI In, MIDI Out,
- USB Type B
- Power Supply: AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6, Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (KA-350 optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (using alkaline batteries) Approximately 8 hours (using nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 276 x 76 mm / 13.78" x 10.87" x 2.99"
- Weight: 1.7 kg / 3.78 lbs.
- Color Silver,
- Included Items: AA alkaline battery x 6 (for verifying operation) Accessories: AC adapter (DC 9V), Sync Cable SQ-CABLE-6