The Euro6 LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. Inspired by the iconic NS-5, the Euro6 LX features an extremely comfortable, fully carved body, neck-thru construction, and professional appointments.
Each bass is crafted using premium materials including European Alder, North American Maple, and uniquely figured Poplar Burl. The Euro6 LX features a 3-piece Maple neck combined with a Rosewood fingerboard for strength, stability and sustain.
These basses are then outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge for spot-on, reliable intonation.
- TOP WOOD USA Figured Maple with a slice of Walnut between
- BODY WOOD European Alder
- NECK WOOD 3pc Maple with Graphite Rod
- FRETBOARD Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS 24
- INLAYS Mother of Pearl Crown
- NUT Brass
- NUT WIDTH 1.81"
- SCALE 35"
- CONTROLS Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bass Boost, Treble Boost
- PICKUPS Neck: EMG 45DC | Bridge: EMG 45DC
- PREAMP SYSTEM Spector TonePump - Gain +12dB; Bass: +14dB/-4dB @55Hz; Treble: +14dB/-12dB @6,5kHz
- HARDWARE Black
- BRIDGE Aluminum locking