Ej i lager. Leveranstid cirka 10dgr
Built to perform
The Discrete 4 Pro Synergy Core is designed for stellar recordings at home and in the studio. It features industry-leading sound quality made possible by our latest generation AD/DA converters and transparent preamps. This desktop-format audio interface embodies our zero-compromise approach to hardware and the intuitive software control panel helps you streamline your sessions.
VIRTUAL PATCHBAY ROUTING
Remove complexity, add creativity The Discrete 4 Pro allows connection between any signal source and any destination for turning any session scenario into reality. Yes, seriously: every analog or digital output, effect strip or DAW track can receive any of the analog or digital inputs, effect returns, computer source channels or the four stereo mixes. All this flexibility is easily accessible via a drop-down menu on every channel or from the virtual patchbay screen – the choice is yours.
Connectivity options of a rack-mount interface
The Discrete 4 Pro packs rich connectivity in a small package. This can make it your go-to for a wide variety of applications both in a home studio, and in a larger facility – voice overs, small band recordings, multi-synth setups and more. And with both USB and Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity, the interface achieves cutting-edge performance and easy integration with any setup.
Record and monitor with uncompromising detail
What is expansive connectivity if you don’t rock the best sound? The Discrete 4 Pro boasts industry-leading AD/DA converters, offering up to 130dB of dynamic range. The new converters are backed up by our 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology – for even better transients, crystal-clear highs, and a stereo image with incomparable depth and detail.
Circuit design inspired by legends
Designed with a unique 6-transistor topology, our Discrete preamps are now synonymous with precise sound capture for most transparent recordings. This design is a product of an extensive study of the greatest console preamps in history and is a main in the Antelope Audio sound. The four Discrete preamps work wonders for any microphoneand perfectly complement the Edge line of modeling microphones and their frequency response.
Stack up your processing chain and send to any output
Synergy Core transforms the Discrete 4 Pro into a studio with racks full of vintage effects, adding some distinctive flavor to your sound, in real-time. Running on a hybrid system of one FPGA and two DSP chips, you can monitor, record and mix using an ever-expanding library of low-latency processors, without strain on your computer.
CLOCKING & CONVERSION
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
- Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
- Ultra-accurate A/D and D/A conversion ensuring lush, bold, & expansive recordings and reproduction of your instruments and vocals.
ANALOG & DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY
- 14 x 20 Desktop audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
- Four Discrete console-grade 6-transistor preamps on combo XLR jacks for professional recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, and two of them are Hi-Z compatible;
- 4 DC-coupled analog output channels over TRS; • Thunderbolt 3 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- Digitally expandable I/O over ADAT (up to 8 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
- Two word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio;
- Four independent headphone outputs;
- Stereo monitor outputs over TRS;
- A hybrid control panel combining the best of both worlds – a flexible routing patch-bay together with a simplified control panel – both accessable depending on your preferences;
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and separate headphone mix that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Easily accessible front panel with independent monitor volume knob and buttons for easy access to essential device settings and functionalities.
ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
- Collection of 37 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
- 2×DSP, 1×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- Up to 80 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 16 individual virtual racks.
- Discrete 4 Pro Synergy Core
- Power supply adapter
- USB type A to B cable
- Getting Started leaflet *Note: Thunderbolt 3 cable is not included