Begagnat butiksexemplar till nedsatt pris.
The Fostex CR500 CD recorder professionally masters stereo recordings to CD-R and CD-RW, and also offers direct Broadcast WAV recording to a UDF formatted disc at up to 24-bit/96kHz. Whether you're looking for CD-mastering, live recording, BWF file creation or feature-rich playback, the CR500 has you covered.
The CR500 delivers excellent quality recordings, thanks to its 24-bit quality at up to 96kHz and its high-precision laser technology. Because it offers direct BWF recording, you can create discs that can be recognised by PC editing systems directly, without needing to waste time audio ripping. On top of this, there are multiple record settings and you can easily name tracks and control things by plugging in a USB keyboard.
The recorder has an array of balanced and unbalanced digital and analogue inputs and outputs, giving you real flexibility in both recording and playback.
It is also packed with features for playback, including the ability to program 10 memory points per disc, instant play for event applications, fader start for broadcast use and power-on play for installations.
- Recording Media: CD-R, CD-RW
- Sampling Frequency / Quantisation: 44.1kHz / 48kHz (16-Bit), 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz (24-Bit)
- File System: CD-DA (CD Rec/Repro), ISO9660 (CD-ROM Repro Only), UDF ver 1.02 (CD-ROM Rec/Repro)
- File Format: CD-DA, BWF-P
- S/N: 100dB (Typical)
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (Typical)
- Reference Level: -12dBFS / -20dBFS
- T.H.D.: Less than 0.01% (Typical)