Revered by blues, country and rock players alike, Peavey Classic amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease, and the Classic 20 MH provides that tone in a highly portable package.
The all-tube, 20-Watt Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL84 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes.
It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic series amps for pure and versatile tone.
The channels share a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. The channels, effects loop and reverb are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI™ tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced.
Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and 3 position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH mini head perfect for studio environments.
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts or 1 watt output power
- Two EL84 power tubes and three 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable global volume boost, reverb, and effects loop
- Footswitch included
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.™ circuit)
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB Output
- Speaker defeat switch Headphone output.
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
- Weight: 16.75 lb(7.6 kg)