Class A Boost Micro Boost/preamp pedal med upp till 20db boost
Micro version of the FET-based discreet booster / preamp that can deliver up to 20db of clean boost. 9-18V operation with high-headroom allows the unit remain clean and effective with both instrument and line level signals.
The Pigtronix Class A Boost will fatten up and boost anything you feed it. This deceptively simple design uses discreet J-FET transistors in a single-ended "Class A" configuration to achieve the warmest possible tone.
The Class A Boost can deliver up to 20db of clean boost and remains effective with both instrument and line level signals.
With superior signal to noise performance allows you to put the Class A Boost anywhere in your pedal chain. It can add punch and extra output to a classic overdrive sound and is able to push distortion pedals into extremely aggressive crunch land.
Class A Boost is also ideal for hitting the front end of a tube amp to achieve an added layer of sweetness and fat tone.
- Discrete "Class A" FET transistor audio path
- Boosts Instrument or Line Level inputs
- Up to 20db of CLEAN boost
- 20Hz – 20KHz frequency response
- Max output before clipping: 8.0V p-p
- True Bypass
- Voltage: 9-18V
- DC Current Draw: 2mA @ 18V
- Size = 3.75″ x 1.5″ x 1.75″
- Sound design by David Koltai