The CAP200 is not just an updated version of the well-known original design, but a completely new pedal. We stick to a remote cable design as we believe the setup flexibility is far superior to any other pedal design. However we’ve changed a few things that we’ve experienced over the past decade as pioneers of the cajon pedal. The CAP200 has been completely redeveloped from the ground up. This gave us the chance to avoid all of the problems that we have had over 10 years of experience with cable pedals. We did not rely on existing standard parts, but simply designed new ones. Full concentration on the music. We designed our pedal in such a way that a normal cajon strikes exactly at the sweet spot for the best sound. No matter which cajon. In addition, our new pedal will again be delivered with a bag and a custom inlay.
- Dimensions with base plate / cajon approx. W = 60 cm x D = 100 cm
- Double Cam construction (patented) – offers a very direct playing feel
- Steel cable with Teflon coating ensures extremely smooth operation
- Flat design – Bowden cable runs flat across the floor – no more tripping
- Pedal plate in longboard design for a large dynamic range
- Optimal beater impact point on playing surface thanks to perfect coordination of the pedal and base plate construction
- Delivery incl. Pedal bag (TA200) with inlay for safe transport