This clip-type tuner can be attached directly to your instrument for easy tuning. AW-LT100M supports a variety of orchestral instruments. The AW-LT100M achieve an amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours using a single AAA battery.
The body is lightweight, and triangular shuttle switches allow for intuitive operation. In a first for clip-type tuners for orchestral instruments, these tuners feature a color LCD that ensures excellent visibility.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament Range (sine wave): A0 (27.50Hz)─C8 (4186 Hz) Precision: ± 1 cent
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 410─480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Meter Speed: FAST, SLOW
- Power Supply: AAA battery x 1 Battery Life:
- Approximately 100 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 mm x 65 mm x 68 mm/2.36" x 2.56" x 2.68"
- Weight: 36 g/1.27 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items:One AAA battery for checking operation