Ej i lager. Leveranstid cirka 10dgr
For mastering engineers and home audio enthusiasts who seek high-end sound quality for critical listening and audio archiving, AMÁRI is a reference-grade AD/DA converter with 24-bit, 384 kHz conversion and signature Antelope clocking. An easy-to-use interface and 2 headphone outputs with user-adjustable impedance complete AMÁRI’s unique profile.
384kHz, 24-BIT CONVERSION. ANTELOPE CLOCKING.
An array of audiophile-grade converters and Antelope’s oven-controlled crystal oscillator clocking with proprietary 64-bit algorithms ensure precise, musical conversion quality for mastering and home audio applications.
MULTI DAC TOPOLOGY
AMÁRI offers best-in-class D/A converter performance by implementing an unique 8 × DAC architecture (4 × CS43198 chips per channel). This enhances the stereo image, expands depth perception and unveils all the musical details with an unmatched 138 dB dynamic range. Likewise, the headphone outputs feature a dual DAC architecture using one AK5578 chip per channel to boost the dynamic range up to 128dB.
EXPLORING NEGATIVE IMPEDANCE
Negative impedance is no mere feature, but a philosophical concept. It permits a certain ambiguity of the final result and the way music reaches us. Music will always sound different, depending on headphones, temperature and even our mood, as mood itself is a kind of electricity inside the brain. Otherwise, digital audio would be just maths and digits.
17 STEPS OF OUTPUT IMPEDANCE
AMÁRI’s 2 high-power stereo headphone outputs (on XLR connectors) feature individual volume controls (capped at 20dBu max), with digital trim and adjustable output impedance – from -4.6 to 85.3 Ohm, in 17 discrete steps. These options let you configure AMÁRI for ideal compatibility with your favorite headphones, matching their impedance for best performance. AMÁRI’s high-fidelity headphone drivers offer fully differential input per amplifier. It is a dual-amp design, optimized to eliminate possible temperature drifts and deliver differential signal quality. The headphone outs also feature dual DAC architecture for maximum performance.
- 1x Stereo pair either or balanced Combo XLR (24dBu max input level) or unbalanced RCA (8,2dBu / 6dBv max input level)
- 1x AES/EBU up to 192kHz 1x S/PDIF up to 192kHz 1x TOSLINK up to 96kHz
- 1x Stereo Pair balanced either on XLR or TRS. Output Level: 24dBu max (XLR) and 18dBu max (TRS), digital trim available
- 2x Stereo Headphone outs on ComboXLR with individual volume control knobs. Output Power: 1,4 Watts max. Selectable output impedance from -4.6 to 85.3 Ohm available in 17 steps Headphone outputs are also configurable to drive 1 pair fully balanced headphone set with dedicated volume control
- 1x AES/EBU up to 192kHz
- 1x S/PDIF up to 192kHz
- 1x TOSLINK up to 96kHz
- 1× World Clock
- 1× Atomic 10M BI-DIRECTIONAL
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen.1 on Type-B connector up to 384kHz
CONVERSION AD CONVERSION
- 2x AK5778 A/D Converter chips
- 24 bit 384kHz Input: Full Differential Inputs
- S/(N+D): 112 dB (S/N: 124 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 128dB
- DA CONVERSION
- 8x CS43198 D/A Converter chips
- 24-bit 384kHz PCM * Dynamic Range: 138dB * DSD over PCM playback is not currently supported. We are looking into resolving this, but no estimate can be provided for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience caused
- 4th Generation 64-bit Acoustically focused clock technology
- Sample-rates supported: AD and DA PCM: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 352.8kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz