The Soundcraft FX16ii offers a combination of powerful live and recording features; each channel has a Direct Output which is individually switch-able pre or post fader to enable use with 16-track recording systems.
The Lexicon effects work just as well in the live as well as the recording environment with a tap tempo function, 3 parameter controls, user effects settings store ability, effects clip LED and 32 powerful and editable effects to choose from.
- 26 inputs
- 16 mono microphone channels.
- 4 stereo returns 4-bus architecture, with sub-group routable to mix.
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor.
- 32 FX settings.
- Tap Tempo.
- 3 FX parameter adjust rotaries.
- User FX settings store function.
- Direct outputs for multi-track recording individually switch-able for pre-post-fade operation.
- Inserts on all mono channels Inserts on stereo mix output.
- Classic Soundcraft 3-band EQ with swept mid-band.
- Stereo 18dB/octave 100Hz high-pass filter.
- Dual global +48V phantom power split channels 1-8 and 9-16.
- Channel Mute control.
- 10-segment tri-coloured metering.
- Two sub-group outputs Separate mono sum output Integral universal power supply.