New Features for the Hall Of Fame 2
For the second rendition of the Hall of Fame Reverb Pedal, TC Electronic have added a new shimmer reverb algorithm which pitches the reverb up an octave through each feedback loop, letting players create other-worldly sounds. The pedal also features the new MASH technology, turning the simple on/off function of the footswitch into a fully functioning expression switch which response to the smallest touch. Not only can players blend reverb with their own personal expression, it saves pedalboard space.
Iconic Reverbs in 1 Pedal
The hall of fame pedal housed the very best reverb from TC Electronic, and the Hall Of Fame 2 expands this with a new shimmer reverb algorithm and uses 3 slots for TonePrints. The straightforward controls for decay, tone, and level makes it easy to dial-in your perfect sound, while the true bypass footswitch means no loss of tone when you switch the effect off. Choose between 10 different reverbs, from the classic room, hall and spring sounds, to the more experimental modulated, and shimmer reverbs.
Designed with a durable metal chassis to protect the internal components against moisture and wear, the pedal’s small footprint ensures it takes up as little room on your pedalboard. Easy battery access provides quick power changes when there is no option for mains power, letting you enjoy the pedal without much distraction. Its simple design offers user-friendly operation, and is the perfect choice for beginners.
TonePrint is a powerful way to create different sounds from the same pedal, offering a range of custom designed settings which completely re-tune your pedal, including the sound and how the pots react. TC Electronic have collaborated with some of the best guitarists in the world to provide you with instant access to their amazing sounds. Connect the pedal to your computer to change settings, or download the TonePrint app and wirelessly transfer the setting through the guitar’s pickup. Update your pedal with custom made settings by checking out the list of TonePrint’s available here.
- 10 different reverbs, 3 for TonePrints, offer wide range of powerful soundscapes
- TC Electronic’s new MASH technology turns standard footswitch into an expression switch
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches the reverb up an octave for other-worldly sounds
- Analogue-dry-through design maximises tonal integrity and clarity
- Stereo input and output provides flexibility to your setup
- True Bypass offers a consistent tone when not in use
- TonePrint offers instant access to custom made pedal settings made by famous artists
- Easy-to-use interface makes it ideal for beginners
- Compact, roadworthy enclosure
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU Power supply
- Reverbs: Room, Hall, Spring, Plate, Church, Shimmer, Modulated, LoFi, 3 x TonePrint
- Controls: Decay, Tone, Level, Mode, Pre-Delay Switch
- Ins/Outs: 2 x 1/4" Mono/TS (Stereo)
- USB Port: Mini USB
- Power Input: Standard 9 V DC, Centre Negative, More Than 100 mA
- Battery Option: Standard 9 V
- Height: 2’’ (50 mm)
- Width: 2.8’’ (72 mm)
- Depth: 4.8'' (122 mm)
- Weight: 300g (Approx.)
Please Note: Pedal does not come with a power supply.