Prologue 16 is a polyphonic analog synthesizer equipped with a full-sized keyboard. With powerful analog circuits that are descended directly fropowerful analog circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects, prologue expands the variety of sounds and the possibilities for user customization.
Along with its 8-voice 49-key sibling – prologue-8 - it covers musicians' needs for not only stage use, but also studio, home, or touring use. These instruments are capable of sounds that go beyond existing analog synthesizers.
- 16-voice analog synthesizer circuit.
- Newly developed multi-engine equipped with three types: noise, VPM, and user.
- High-quality digital effects.
- An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects
- Newly developed L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analog effect (prologue-16 only).
- Bi-timbre support.
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined.
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings.
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs.
- Japanese-made high-quality natural touch keyboard.
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually.
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood.
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions.
- 16-voice 61-key