This 20w amp head is designed for those that like expression through innovation.
The Origin 20 provides a classic all-valve Marshall tone. A 2-way footswitch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off.
With classic styling and modern features this amp generates rich, harmonic tones so that you can craft a sound to suit your personality. Using the footswitchable gain boost feature you can add that extra level of gain to generate a more overdriven tone. It may only have one channel but don’t underestimate it.
By using the tilt control you can blend the voice between the normal tone and a high treble tone. Marshalls new power reducing technology, “Powerstem”, allows you to have high, medium or low power modes to suit your environment, from playing small venues to playing in your bedroom. Using the presence control you can increase the high frequency and increasing the master volume can give you that classic overdrive sound.
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: 20w
- Outputs Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, power scaling
- Effects: loop Yes, Send/Return
- Valves: Pre amp valves 3 x ECC83, Power amp valves 2 x EL34
- Included Acessories: Footswitch PEDL-90016 , Detachable power cable included
- Dimensions: Width (mm)520, Height (mm), 225 Depth (mm) 220
- Weight: (kg) 9.4